Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Today I am Sad

Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.
~ Henry Wadsworth

You must be strong now. You must never give up. And when people make you cry and you are afraid of the dark, don't forget the light is always there

I cry with desperation

You know somebody, and they cry for you. They stay awake at night and dream of you. I bet you never even know they do, but somebody's crying for you

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will make me go in a corner and cry by myself

I laugh because I must not cry. That is all. That is all.
~ Abraham Lincoln

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live

We grow through adversity. We need not seek it out; we can all look back at moments when our lives were in utter chaos, desolation and despair. Growth comes when we respond to adversity by stretching just an edge beyond our talent and experience."
~ Dr. Robert D. Wald
  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a walk with me. Please feel free to leave your footprints.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...