Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some Friendly Quotes





















"My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell

"I get by with a little help from my friends."
- John Lennon 


"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."
- Bible: Ecclesiastes  

"A friend is a gift you give yourself."
- Robert Louis Stevenson

Friendship Graphic #39

"Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."
- Eleanor Roosevelt 

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
- Mark Twain 

Friendship Graphic #68

"I will speak ill of no man, and speak all the good I know of everybody."
- Benjamin Franklin

"The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"
- Henry David Thoreau

"Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from
the spring cannogt congeal in winter."
- James Fenimore Cooper

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I saw that you were on my site and I wanted to stop by and say, Thank You! I love the pic. of the dog on the left. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a walk with me. Please feel free to leave your footprints.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...