Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some Friendly Quotes


"My friends are my estate" ~ Emily Dickinson

"A friend is one who walks in when others walk out."
~ Walter Winchell

"I get by with a little help from my friends"
~ John Lennon

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow but woe to him that is alone when he falls for he has not another to help him up."
~ Ecclesiastes

"A friend is a gift you give yourself."
~ Robert Louis Stevenson

"Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
~ Mark Twain

"I will speak ill of no man, and speak all the good I know of everybody."
~ Benjamin Franklin

"The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"
~ Henry David Thoreau

Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter."
~ James Fenimore Cooper


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I saw that you were on my site and I wanted to stop by and say, Thank You! I love the pic. of the dog on the left. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a walk with me. Please feel free to leave your footprints.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...